QUERI Strategic Plans
The Quality Enhancement Research Initiative (QUERI) Coordinating Centers are required to submit a Strategic Plan that provides the following:
- Center's motivation and mission, with documentation regarding its importance and relevance to the Veterans' Health Administration (VHA).
- Center's overall conceptual framework and strategy to achieve its mission.
- Highlights of Center accomplishments, contributions, and activities during the previous calendar year, including contributions to
- Improved veterans' health and healthcare,
- VHA clinical performance (quality and efficiency), and
- Scientific knowledge regarding healthcare delivery processes and outcomes.
- Short and long-term plans for future Center activity to achieve its mission.
The primary audience for the QUERI Strategic Plans is the QUERI Research and Methodology (R&M) Committee, which reviews each report and uses them to help guide and support the QUERI Centers. Others who might be interested in these Reports include: other QUERI Centers and investigators working on implementation research, key stakeholders and collaborators (i.e., VA’s Office of Quality and Performance, Patient Care Services, and veterans using VA healthcare), as well as HSR&D Central Office that oversees and manages the QUERI program.
*All files are in PDF format.
- Chronic Heart Failure
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Mental Health
- Polytrauma & Blast-Related Injuries (2009)
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Substance Use Disorders